Saturday, February 18, 2012

1st Blog

Welcome to anyone that may read my blog now and in the future!  First of all, I am Dr. Martell-Moran, a veterinarian at the Chesterfield Animal Hospital in Chesterfield, IN.  If you would like to find out a bit more about my background, please visit our website profiles: www.chesterfieldanimalhospital.com.

This will be a place where I will be periodically (hopefully at least once weekly) posting seasonal reminders, education tools, environmental enrichment ideas, training ideas, public health information and disease overviews that may interest pet owners out there.  Although I mostly work with dogs and cats, I will do my best to include some ferret, rabbit, and rodent information too...although I may have to consult with Dr. Breitenwischer first!  :)  She is GREAT with the little furry guys!

Once again, welcome and I hope you find this information interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment